PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyAre Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Vote1010Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Empty 
acruz (1049)
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyAre Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Vote1010Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers?

2 posters

Go down

Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Empty Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers?

Post by Dammam Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Are some breeds more aggressive chewers? This question can cause a debate among dog owners for hours. One may say that aggressive chewers come in all shapes and sizes while another may argue that some breeds are notorious for ripping just about any object in their mouth to shreds! A third point of view may even argue that young, teething pups can out-chew them all!

Here are a few breeds many dog owners believe to be aggressive chewers:

1. Pit Bulls
2. Rottweilers
3. German Shepherds
4. Dobermans
5. Labradors
6. Beagles
7. Dachshunds
8. Chihuahuas
9. Jack Russell Terriers
10. Chow Chows

Just about all dogs can get "chew-happy" at one point or another - sometimes chewing on strange things that might make their owners think, "Gosh, chewing on that can't possibly taste good!"

If your dog is an aggressive chewer, it's nearly impossible to find dog toys that will hold up to his teeth. Like most people, you've probably bought him plenty of toys that claim to be strong, only to find that your dog has chewed them to bits in just minutes. I know how frustrating this can be because I get a lot of emails on this subject. You keep buying new toys so your dog will have some fun things to play with, but he destroys them all. It becomes an endless cycle, and soon you feel like you're simply throwing your money away.
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers? Empty Re: Are Some Breeds More Aggressive Chewers?

Post by kenji Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:50 pm

How about Belgian Malinois are they not aggressive chewers? I think they are one of the top most aggressive chewers. They are also energetic. How about using Kong the black one which I think its durable for dogs that are aggressive chewers.
kenji
kenji
PPO Private
PPO Private

Back to top Go down