PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyDoes the Manager / Management know who you are? Vote1010Does the Manager / Management know who you are? Empty 
acruz (1049)
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyDoes the Manager / Management know who you are? Vote1010Does the Manager / Management know who you are? Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
Does the Manager / Management know who you are? EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

Does the Manager / Management know who you are?

+2
violet
lutinoman
6 posters

Go down

Does the Manager / Management know who you are? Empty Does the Manager / Management know who you are?

Post by lutinoman Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:55 pm

Walking into the factory, the MD noticed a guy leaning against the wall, doing nothing.

He calmly said to the young man, "How much do you earn?"

"I earn SR 2000.00 a month, Sir. WHY?"

Without answering, MD took out his wallet, and gave him SR 6000.00 cash saying,

"Around here, I pay people for working not standing and doing nothing.
Here is 3 months salary, now get out and don't come back" and the young man disappeared.

Noticing onlookers, the MD said "that applies to everybody in this company" He approached one of the onlookers and asked him "who's the guy I just fired?"

The guy replied "HE WAS THE PIZZA DELIVERY MAN SIR"

Sana bro Jerry ako na lang yung pizza delivery man
lutinoman
lutinoman
PPO Brigadier General
PPO Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Does the Manager / Management know who you are? Empty Re: Does the Manager / Management know who you are?

Post by violet Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Wow...Gandang gimik to ah...pambili ng opalines...hehehehe...
violet
violet
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does the Manager / Management know who you are? Empty Re: Does the Manager / Management know who you are?

Post by .bygafricans. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:06 am

lutinoman wrote:Walking into the factory, the MD noticed a guy leaning against the wall, doing nothing.

Here is 3 months salary, now get out and don't come back" and the young man disappeared.

Noticing onlookers, the MD said "that applies to everybody in this company" He approached one of the onlookers and asked him "who's the guy I just fired?"

Laughing Laughing Laughing good one bro!!!
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.
PPO Lieutenant General
PPO Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dammam Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 pm

lutinoman wrote:Walking into the factory, the MD noticed a guy leaning against the wall, doing nothing.

Bro, hindi ko alam to ha!
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lutinoman Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:03 am

Dammam wrote:

kahit papaano bro nahuhukay ko mga post mo... Very Happy Very Happy
lutinoman
lutinoman
PPO Brigadier General
PPO Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dammam Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:26 pm

lutinoman wrote:
Dammam wrote:

kahit papaano bro nahuhukay ko mga post mo... Very Happy Very Happy

Maraming salamat Bro!
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Efren Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Laughing

classic sir. wala ako makitang mas masayang
emoticon.. hahaha - dapat pala na-edit emoticons natin.

Very Happy
Efren
Efren
Executive Administator
Executive Administator

Back to top Go down

Post by jet Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:17 am

Surprised
jet
jet
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down