PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyA LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Vote1010A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Empty 
acruz (1049)
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyA LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Vote1010A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!!

Go down

A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Empty A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm

HE was crushed because of our transgressions...
HE was destroyed because of our inequities and shortcomings...and by...
HIS wounds we are healed..

..fellow members..this LENTEN SEASON is a perfect time to sort out our life, reflect on the things that we have done but should not have done...for the things that we should have done but have not done... these are the sin of omissions and the sins of commissions..

SORTING IT OUT....

“What am I going to give up for Lent?” This question has become a somewhat distorted encapsulation of a Christian season that really has incredible spiritual potency. Lent is popularly thought of as a time of self-sacrifice and confession of sin. Unfortunately, this view confines Lent in too narrow a box. We either end up avoiding Lent altogether because we want to spare ourselves the degradation of feeling guilt and shame, or we modestly acknowledge the season by giving up chocolate or meat or entertainment. We do ourselves and God a disservice when we limit our concept of Lent to merely confessing offenses against a holy God, or trying to make some show of remorse by denying ourselves some kind or food or drink for 40 days.

Life comes at us at times with the ferocity of a lion striking its prey, and sometimes as layers of cumulative chaos that leave us feeling tangled and twisted. Our response is often as conflicted as our feelings. We begin with healthy intentions, but can find ourselves slaves to our emotions and over-active desires. After weeks, months, and even years, we realize we need to get ‘sorted out.’ We need to untangle the knots inside ourselves so we can see and feel ourselves as clear and pure and settled.

Rather than viewing Lent as a season of drab and dreary self-examination and sacrifice that waters down its spiritual potency, we might see it as a time offered to us each year simply to sort things out. It can be an intentional period of 40 days that can be used to realign the disorder in our life that keep us out of balance with our own soul and with the God who loves us boundlessly, unconditionally, and eternally. Using Lent to take an honest look at the disarray inside ourselves with an eye to discarding the debris leaves us renewed, with eagerness, enthusiasm, gratitude, and a readiness to offer ourselves to God and to the world...
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!! Empty Re: A LENTEN REFLECTION..A MUST READ!!

Post by Admin Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 am

May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O God my strength and my redeemer.’ "
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:00 am

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down