PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Vote10106 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty 
acruz (1049)
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Vote10106 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog

2 posters

Go down

6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty 6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog

Post by Dammam Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Exercise is one of the best ways to spend time with your dog. Not only is it fun, it helps keep you and your pet healthy. Exercise can help you both sleep better, give you more energy and help build good, strong bones and muscles.

What you do to exercise with your dog depends on what kind of dog you have.

Large dogs need more exercise than small dogs - at least two walks a day. Puppies love to wrestle and chase; they never seem to run out of energy. Some dogs like to play Frisbee in the park. But if your dog is older, he may just want to take walks in the neighborhood.

Whatever you do, exercising with your dog should be fun.

It should also be SAFE.

So today I would like to give you a quick list of 6 things you should NOT do when exercising your dog. By avoiding these 6 things you will eliminate the risk of injury to you and your dog.

1. Don't ride a bike with your dog on a leash.
2. Don't skateboard with your dog on a leash.
3. Don't rollerblade with your dog on a leash.
4. Don't exercise when it is very hot or very cold.
5. Don't let your dog run loose near traffic.
6. Don't exercise your dog right before or after he eats.

One more tip on making exercise fun - play with toys. Toys are a good way to make exercise fun for both you and your dog. You should have a variety of toys to keep things interesting.

We love to play, so my staff and I are always on the lookout for the coolest toys.
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog Empty Re: 6 Things You Should NOT Do When Exercising Your Dog

Post by dorencourtkennel Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:55 pm

galing nyan ha...
dorencourtkennel
dorencourtkennel
PPO Major
PPO Major

Back to top Go down