PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyTo my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Vote1010To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Empty 
acruz (1049)
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyTo my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Vote1010To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA.

3 posters

Go down

To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Empty To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA.

Post by Dammam Tue May 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Starting January of 2010, OFW's all around the world will surely benefit to this one of a kind service from the newly proposed law by the government of the Philippines . The service is entitled Hatid Kabayan. Any OFW who worked in any part of the Globe for more than six months is said to be entitled and will benefit from this service. As soon as you landed in Ninoy Aquino International Airport or NAIA, a special booth is waiting for you to fill up some forms, and all you have to do is show your passpot to them, to confirm your working status abroad and you're all set.
This also implies to all immigrants and non immigrants out there.

Hatid Kabayan is a service where the Philippine Government arrange a special ride for OFW's from NAIA to any point of the of the Philippines or any provinces. It will be surely a nice ride.

Hats off to the Philippine Government despite this ongoing economic crisis, high fuel cost and among others, they managed to pay us a small amount of gratitude and tribute of all the hard works we do abroad.

Specially trained employees will accommodate you and guarantee us that they know every single route all across the Nation.

So seat back and relax and lets be proud of what Philippine Government can offer.

Below is the Hatid Kabayan on Test Run. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Ofw10
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Empty Re: To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA.

Post by .bygafricans. Thu May 28, 2009 9:44 am

Nyak! Paano na yan kung sa mindanao pa uwi nung balikabayan! Abutin 5years siguro para makauwi heheheheh!
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.
PPO Lieutenant General
PPO Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA. Empty Re: To my fellow Filipinos, Good news from OWWA.

Post by Dammam Sun May 31, 2009 9:45 pm

Kapag napagod ang kalabaw ang pasahero ang papalit sa kalabaw!
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zapco Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:16 pm

mukhang sa arrival sa naia di na iyan makaka-akyat Laughing
zapco
zapco
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down