PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PREMIERPETS ONLINE
Dear Guest,

Welcome to PREMIERPETS ONLINE.

A site made for our pets, a venue
to meet new friends and definitely
a place to get every information you
want to know about your chosen hobby.

Most of the Boards can only be seen by Members.
Please REGISTER to gain full access to the Site.
Thank you and have a nice day.

I forgot my password

PPO TIme

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posters
Dammam (1384)
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyPAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Vote1010PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Empty 
acruz (1049)
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyPAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Vote1010PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Empty 
zapco (915)
dennis_go (910)
.bygafricans. (854)
mhyke7 (787)
kingphilipkennel (528)
lutinoman (519)
blessmar (419)
lestre (236)

Latest topics
» going light na mga ibon
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:53 pm by seascapesloft

» Dynamically move your LCD on wall like this
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm by maria17

» WHO MUST WE BLAME?
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:19 pm by maria17

» LETS COUNT IN ENGLISH WORDS
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm by maria17

» ENJOY THE COFFEE
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm by maria17

» what should i do for my wall mount fireplace lcd
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm by maria17

» what should i prepare for my home?
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:40 pm by maria17

» INTERVIEW THE NEXT PERSON
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:06 pm by maria17

» Want your feedback about fireplace LCD
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:16 pm by maria17

» PARES PARES
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:27 pm by maria17

» Mag sign in tayo dito
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 pm by maria17

» Best Borwser
PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:23 pm by maria17

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 

PAALAM CORY AQUINO....

+4
acruz
jet
.bygafricans.
lestre
8 posters

Go down

PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Empty PAALAM CORY AQUINO....

Post by lestre Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Dear Friends,

Let us all unite and pray for the soul of our former president... Sad Sad Sad
lestre
lestre
PPO Lieutenant Colonel
PPO Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Empty Re: PAALAM CORY AQUINO....

Post by .bygafricans. Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Paalam po madam President!
.bygafricans.
.bygafricans.
PPO Lieutenant General
PPO Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by jet Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:47 am

PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Peoplepower
jet
jet
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by acruz Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 am

R.I.P. please please please
acruz
acruz
PPO General
PPO General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dammam Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 pm

PAALAM AT SALAMAT TITA CORY

Sa iyo ang bayang Pilipinas ay nagluksa
Dahil ang bansa ay nawalan ng isang ina
Inang ipinaglaban ang isang demokrasya
Na noon sa sambayanan ay nawala na...

Simbolo ng katapangan at kagitingan
Ipinamana mo sa iniwang pamayanan
Ito ay hinding hindi namin malilimutan
Dahil naisaayos mo ang ating Inang Bayan...

Salamat, salamat sa iyo Tita Cory
Ang Pilipinas ikaw ay ipinagmamalaki
Kaya ang pamayanan ay walang masasabi
Kundi SALAMAT, ikaw ay aming ipinagkakapuri...

Sumalangit nawa ang iyong kaluluwa
Kasama ng mga anghel si Ninoy ay makakasama
Gabayan sana ang bayan na nilisan ninyong dalawa
Dahil sa dugo at katapangan ang bayan ay naisalba...

Kayong mag-asawa ay nakatimo na sa aming mga puso
Simbolo kayo ng demokrasyang malaon ng isinusugo
Nakamit ninyo ito kapalit ang dugo ni Benigno Aquino
Na tatamasahin namin bilang mamamayang Filipino....

Salamat at Paalam, mahal naming Bayani ng Demokrasya!!!!!
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zapco Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:03 pm

RIP madam preseident
zapco
zapco
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lestre Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am

Message of Kris during the Requiem Mass for Cory Aquino

"THE FILIPINOS ARE WORTH IT."

Minamahal kong mga kababayan.

Yun po ang opening line ng mommy namin every time na kakausapin niya ang bayan. In a very specific way that sums up exactly how our family feels, what words can I use to convey to all of you the depth of our gratitude for the respect, appreciation, and love you have showered upon our mother? How do we say thank you to all of you for the expressions of sympathy and support for our family during our times of gravement. Come to think of it, from March of 2008, you are one with us and constantly praying for our mother's healing.

Paano po ba kami makapagpapasalamat sa inyong lahat sa effort ninyong pumila sa gitna ng matinding init at malakas na pagbuhos ng ulan para po masulyapan ang mommy namin, magbigay respeto at maipagdasal siya sa huling pagkakataon?

Isa po sa huling binilin ng Mom sa akin ay ang magpasalamat po ako sa inyong lahat. You have given our family honor beyond anything we could ever have hoped to receive. That no matter how great the sacrifices of my parents, I can honestly say to all of you that for my family, the Filipinos are worth it.

Sa puntong ito ay sandaling nag-pause si Kris sa kanyang pagsasalita dahil sa palakpakan na ibinigay ng mga tao sa loob ng Manila Cathedral.

"...SILENCE AND PASSIVITY WERE NEVER OPTIONS." Allow me please to speak in my Mom's voice so that I can share with you her wishes for our country that she instilled in us by virtue of her example. Mom believes that true public service did not end when one term of office ended. She continued selflessly working for the betterment of the lives of our countrymen. Immediately after my dad's assassination, she set up a foundation in my dad's honor to help further my dad's advocacy started when he first held elective office of helping deserving students fulfill their dreams of a college education.

I continue to meet a lot of people. Some a lot, some a little older than me. Some a decade younger. They proudly tell me that they are Ninoy's scholars. Mom believes because of her experience of having to raise us singlehandedly during my dad's incarceration and after his assassination, and the important of empowering women. In her later life, she did this through her support of micro-finance programs. By giving women viable means of livelihood. Masisiguro na maayos at maginhawa ang pamumuhay ng bawat pamilyang Pilipino.

Dahil po binuwis ng dad namin ang buhay niya para makamit natin ang kalayaan, ang mom namin, inalagaan at pinaglaban ang demokrasya natin. Tuwing may nakikita siyang pagmamalabis sa hawak na kapangyarihan, para po sa kanya, kailanman, hindi mo puwedeng biguin ang tiwalang ipinagkaloob sa 'yo ng taong bayan.

For her, silence and passivity were never options. Above everything else, she had a deep faith in God and unwavering belief in the power of prayer, a more personal devotion and relationship with Mama Mary. She was unwavering in her faith in the innate goodness of every Filipino.

While it's true that she was overwhelmed with gratitude for the prayers people were offering for her healing, she never failed to mention that we must all pray for those who are suffering for illness and other forms of pain. She would always reach out in compassion for those she felt were in distress and she reminded us constantly that we must pray for each other.

Allow me please, on a personal note from our family, Father Arevalo, noong mamatay ang dad, in Boston, you were there for us. For every Christmas eve after that. For every time we needed spiritual guidance, maraming-maraming salamat.

Kay Bishop Soc Villegas, hindi ko alam kung anong guardian angel ang kumakalabit sa 'yo, pero sa loob ng kuwarto ng Mom, every time na kailangan namin nandoon ka to lay your healing hands. Bishop Soc, the last time that Mom shed a tear, it was because you laid your healing hands on her. For the rest of our lives, we will be indebted to you.

"A MOM YOU WISH ALL MOTHERS COULD BE." When I was asking myself, why you have come to embrace our family as your own? Why do you regard our mom as your own? I came to the realization it is because you see in our family the journey of your own family. You had seen in my Mom all that you wished all mothers could be. Somebody who will love you, pero hindi kukunsintihin ang iyong mga pagkakamali. Isang taong palaging nandiyan na maasahan, pero walang hinihinging kapalit. At isang inang kahit kailan, hindi nawalan ng pag-asa na kayang maging mabuti ng kanyang anak.

Kagaya po ng inyong mga pamilya, kami man ay nagkaroon ng maraming pagsubok. Dumaan kami sa mga panahon ng hindi pagkakaintindihan. Pero natuto kaming humingi ng tawad at magdamayan sa panahon na kailangan namin ang isa't isa.

The last word mom's expressed to each of us, 'take care of each other.' I know that those words weren't meant just for our family, but for all of us as a nation. In the way that all of you have been thanking us for sharing mom with you, our mom never failed to thank each of us.

To my ate, our oldest sister, Ballsy, I would like to say thank you for being beside mom, working for her and with her from the time of dad's death. Thank you ate for always keeping the peace. For always being so patient with all of us. For always being ready to listen to each of us.

To my brother-in-law, Eldon, my nephews Jiggy and Lloydy thank you for sharing your home with mom during her entire illness. Sa inyo siya tumira, thank you.

To my sister Pinky, you and I will forever share that most painful memory of seeing mom finally break down and released all her pains that she so bravely tried to conceal from all of us. Mom never allowed us to see her vulnerable because she was always our strength.

Pinky, you and I needed to witness this for us to understand that it was time to let her go. To my brother-in-law, Manolo, to Miguel and to Nina, every night you made the effort to pray the rosary with Mom. Together with Ate's family, you all made sure that mom would never feel that she was alone.

To my sister Viel, you've always been the most quiet. And yet you organized everything in the hospital. You were the one meeting with mom's doctors and together with Dodo, you were the one who tirelessly researched all medical options and possible treatments for mom. Kiko found his voice and was so articulate in our family prayers. Gia made mom feel so proud with her musical talents.

To my brother Noy, in the same way that mom was so patient and loving towards Josh, I want to thank you for giving Josh so much of your love, your patience, and your caring. Noy, alam ko sa hospital sinabi sa 'yo ni Josh, 'Please, Tito Noy, never get married.'"

Sana maintindihan mo, you're now his security blanket. You've taken Mom's place as his protector. Pero huwag kang mag-alala, kaming mga kapatid mo, kung saan ka liligaya, puwede na rin.

Kagaya po ng pangakong iniwan ng Dad at Mom sa ating bayan, Noy, ikaw at ako ang nasa posisyon para ipagpatuloy ang lahat ng kanilang nasimulan. Noy, you know all that...during our last conversation with Mom, nangako ako sa kanya. Whatever support you needed, I will be there for you.

James told me now that Mom is gone, he has lost his number one supporter. James and I thanked Mom for reminding us to constantly try to be supportive of each other. Mom always told us, we should bring out the best in each other. Mula po nang ipinanganak ko si Baby James, sa dalawang taon na nakapiling siya ng mom, every time na nakikita ng mom si Baby James, 'pag ine-enjoy niya yung atensiyon ng mga tao, kapag tsina-charming niyang lahat, sabi ng Mom, akong-ako daw si Baby James.

"MOM, I LIED TO YOU." For all my life, I would constantly hear mom tell everybody that I was the female Ninoy. I was truly my dad's daughter. Maybe that's why I always felt that I was mom's favorite.

Mom, I know in your lifetime, among with your children, you went through the most for me. Pero gusto ko ring maniwala dahil nasabi mo sa akin, that I was able to give you the most joy. I would also like to believe that in the last twelve days of your life, when I never left your side, during the moment when you most needed me to be brave, when you needed me to be reassuring, to de decisive, and to be strong for you, the very same best qualities in you, I was finally able to find within myself.

Thank you is not difficult. Expressing your love is not hard. Pero ngayon, how do I find the words to say goodbye? Paano bang magpaalam kapag alam mo at alam ng puso mo na hindi pa rin sapat ang panahon na ibinahagi sa 'yo ng Diyos, sa piling ng iyong pinakamamahal?

I'm sorry, Mom. Mom, I lied to you. Nagsinungaling ako when I told you that we would be okay. I did this because we wanted you to be free from all your pains, at para hindi ka na mag-alala tungkol sa amin. Pero, Mom, it will take a lifetime for us to be okay because we will forever miss you.

Wala nang makakasabay si Ate pauwi from the office. Na makakakuwentuhan niya about everything na nangyari that day. Wala nang magdadasal kasabay ni Pinky that Miguel would have the good job. Wala nang magsasabi kay Viel how impressed she was at the simplicity of Viel's family. Wala na rin yung tao na hindi lang nagkampanya, pero gumastos ng malaki para matulungan si Noy manalo sa apat na beses niyang pagtakbo.

Wala nang magte-text sa akin tuwing maglu-launch ang bagong programa ko ng good luck, at pagkatapos, as soon as mag-end ang show, nagko-congratulate kaagad to say, 'I'm proud of you.'

But maybe, that was love is really all about. It means sacrificing your personal happiness and interest for the good of the one you love. It's forcing yourself to let go, so that your Mom will be free from pain.

I love you, Mom. I thank you for the privilege of being your child. And for every day that I will be missing you, I will remind myself that my greatest gift to you will be living a life that will make you proud that I am your daughter.

Dad, please take care of Mom. It's your turn now. You were her one and only love, and now that you're together again, no matter how painful it is for us to let her go, we are comforted knowing that Mom is happy to be reunited with you.

I love you, Mom. Goodbye, Mom. Maraming salamat at paalam.
lestre
lestre
PPO Lieutenant Colonel
PPO Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by g_heaven Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 am

Mrs. Cory Aquino's trials in this valley of tears and her demise made me reflect on accepting destiny with humility, under the pain of trials.
g_heaven
g_heaven
PPO Lieutenant Colonel
PPO Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by dennis_go Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:16 pm

pumunta ako sa manila cathiedral at pumila para makita sana si pres cory pumila ako ng 4 na oras pero hindi ko siya nakita dumating kasi si pasaway na GMA kaya nagkagulo ang pila , kaya pumunta nalang ako sa sucat paranaque para abangan ang pag dating ng labi ni tita cory, masaya ako at naibigay ko ang aking pakikiramay sa kanya kahit pagod na pagod ako sa pag hintay at nakatayo sa gitna ng center island ng sucat, umulan man ng malakas ok lang its all worth it, kitang kita mo ang pag mamahal ng taong bayan sa ating tita cory, mahal na mahal ka namin tita cory, at paalam Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
dennis_go
PPO Lieutenant General
PPO Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Empty THE MAGIC OF TITA CORY

Post by Dammam Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm

The only person in world history who became a president by fate and not by ambition.

The only speaker who has the longest standing ovation in U.S Congress.

The only woman who led her people to win a revolution with nothing but faith in God.

"President Corazon, Tita Cory Cojuangco Aquino.

The mother of democracy, the light of our nation and her legacy lives on forever!
Dammam
Dammam
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by g_heaven Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

PAALAM CORY AQUINO.... Peaceloveandrevolution2
g_heaven
g_heaven
PPO Lieutenant Colonel
PPO Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down